After 35 years in their Route 1 location, Mrs. G TV and Appliances moved to a new location. The logistics included a temporary move of the showroom into what would eventually become the warehouse while the new and improved showroom was under construction. Debbie Schaeffer, owner of Mrs. G, approached Reid Sound for a solution to their background music and paging needs throughout the transition.
Pendant loudspeakers were installed to provide background music and paging in the warehouse/temporary showroom location. Reid Sound collaborated with the architect to design a complete solution involving a mixture of pendant, surface mount, and recessed ceiling speakers to account for the variations in ceiling height and type throughout the new showroom.
As construction progressed, Reid Sound was on site to install new cabling and loudspeakers, and eventually move the previously installed loudspeakers from the warehouse to the new showroom area in time for the grand opening. The completed system allows for multiple zones of music playback and phone-based paging throughout the entire showroom as well as the warehouse, offices, and other employee areas.
· Design/installation service of audio and video systems for auditoriums, conference rooms, and event spaces
· Complete event production for meetings, product launches, and special events
· Equipment rentals (wireless microphones, video projectors, etc.)
· Service and maintenance of existing A/V equipment
· Expert technicians and project management