As one of the region’s top providers of audio services for theatrical events, Reid Sound is often called upon by award-winning theater programs like the one at Princeton Day School. This production of Urinetown garnered 13 Rising Star Awards nominations and took home 7 awards including Outstanding Overall Production and Outstanding Sound Design.
Reid Sound owner Darren Sussman, an accomplished theatrical sound designer with hundreds of production credits, provided sound design services for Urinetown. Complete audio support for the production included wireless microphones, flown loudspeakers, digital mixers, sound effects design and creation, orchestra reinforcement and monitoring systems, and live audio engineering.
· Design/installation service of audio and video systems for auditoriums, classrooms, and meeting spaces
· Complete event production for musicals, concerts, and special events
· Temporary audio and video systems for commencement ceremonies
· Equipment rentals (wireless microphones, video projectors, etc.)
· Service and maintenance of existing A/V equipment
· Training and educational workshops on sound design and reinforcement
· Expert technicians and project management