North Branch Reformed Church in Bridgewater, NJ had an existing audio system installed into a historic building. Members of the congregation were dissatisfied that the system did not provide even coverage of the entire seating area, especially above and below the balcony which wraps three sides of the room, presenting a unique audio challenge.
The age of the building led Reid Sound to work with a local certified contractor to ensure the installation was performed within the EPA regulations for lead abatement. A new center loudspeaker was installed to the wood beams in the attic, and twelve small loudspeakers were distributed above and below the balcony to provide consistent audio reinforcement to all seating areas. All of the new equipment was integrated seamlessly with the existing audio mixer and previously installed monitor system.
· Design/installation service for audio and video systems
· Full event production for larger events (pageants, major holidays, etc.)
· Equipment rentals (wireless microphones, video projectors, overflow audio and video systems, etc.)
· Service and maintenance of existing A/V equipment
· Training on existing A/V systems
· Expert technicians and project management